Friday, March 14, 2014

Jammies and a Birthday Shirt



Okay, so this post might be a little bit late!





Pattern is Peek-A-Boo Patterns Sweet Dreams Button-up PJs. The fabric is flannel and quilting cotton purchased from Joanns. I really love these jammies.



So Cute!!! The only change I made to the pattern is to stitch his initial onto the pocket. I ended up cutting out four of this pattern, but I've only stitched this one so far. I'll show it of when (or if) I ever finish them.


Mr Man also turned 2. Yay Mr. Man!! And I sewed him a shirt with tattoo sleeves... because why not?


The pattern used was the tried and true Alex & Anna top. The letters and numbers were stitched onto the shirt. I bought the tattoo sleeves from the costumes section of party city, made them smaller, then attached them.


Hopefully I can post finished projects in a more timely manner from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment