Friday, March 7, 2014

Recess Raglans



This is yet another project that has taken me awhile to post. I’m sorry! I need to get better about blogging things. But here are a couple of items that I made in November.




The pattern is, of course, the Recess Raglan from See Kate Sew. I had purchased this pattern when Pattern Anthology was offering the Alphabet Collection. So far, this is my favorite children’s raglan pattern (I currently own 3). It fits him perfectly, goes together quickly, and has so many sleeve options. I love it!





This first one is freezer paper stenciled with Han Solo. I love Star Wars. The knits I used were purchased at Golden D’or in Dallas during the twice yearly clearance room sale. I scored both for 99 cents a yard (along with much more stuff).








The 2nd raglan was mad from scraps leftover from previous projects. I also added a Banyan pocket on the front of it. I really love the way it turned out.



I have a thing for stripes. Can you tell?








That’s all I have for now. Please tune in next week for Little man’s 2 year old shirt and his jammies from Christmas. Ha!

1 comment: