Thursday, May 15, 2014

School Teacher Top

This pattern is the other reason I purchased the Just add Jeans Collection, the Parisian Top. It looks sophisticated and chic. Just search for this top and you will see all the beautiful and sophisticated versions made by everyone. and yet mine....



makes me look like a school teacher. I look like a very chic school teacher, but a school teacher nonetheless.




I think it's a combination of the peter pan colar with the heavy lace. It seems so strange on me, and yet I think it would look cute on someone else.




The Good: The pattern itself is great. Excellent instructions, exceptional fit, wonderfull construction.

The Bad: My version

The Verdict: I need to redeem myself with another version of this, in much different fabrics.




Oh well, I can't win them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment