Friday, May 9, 2014

Sewing Rabbit Membership - April



I didn't forget April, I swear. My computer is broken, so now I have to upload all of my pictures at the local library's computers. As if it wasn't bad enough trying to take pictures of myself in public, now I have to upload and edit all the pictures in public too. People already stare at me like I'm a crazy person; I don't need to add to it. ;)



Now for the good stuff. I only finished one of this month's patterns. The Ojai Wrap. I wasn't too thrilled about this pattern when I first saw it. It was a cute top, but wasn't really my style. But, I'm trying to expand my horizons.



What have I learned? I'm a terrible judge at which patterns I'm going to end up liking. This is awesome! It IS very much my style.


... insert crazy person comment here

I chose an odd striped knit from my stash that I had previously purchased from Golden D'or for 99 cents a yard. It's a well written pattern that is easy to follow and even easiler to sew. I finished it in one evening.


No complaints about this pattern from me. It even looks great belted.



That's all for now , folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment