Monday, July 14, 2014

MAKE [BELIEVE] - The Adventure Tee

Sorry I've been gone for a while. It was all for a good cause, I promise! For the past couple of weeks, I had the absolute pleasure of pattern testing for the latest Pattern Anthology Collection. It's only available for 2 weeks, so scoop it up while you can. Seriously, go check it out.





The first pattern item I will share with you is the Adventure Tee. There are 4 differnt neckline options, 2 different hem options 9 different sleeve options, and a cool zippered pocket option. SO. MANY. OPTIONS!!






I chose the "regular" neckline option with a button placket and the elbow sleeves (size 3T).










Even better, I only had a little over half a yard of the guitar print left, and was (barely) able to squeeze a shirt out of it. Woo Hoo! I'll leave you with a few more pictures. Stay tuned for more on Wednesday!




















No comments:

Post a Comment